We have been carrying out insurance works for a wide range of recognised insurance companies within the industry for more than 21 years, with our surveyors carrying out insurance works for over 30 years. In order to become an approved building contractor, Acorn Services and its workforce have had to go through stingent vetting procedures and comply with strict health and safety policies.
We understand any unexpected damage to your home can be stressful and upsetting. Here at Acorn we will make sure the process is as stress free as possible.
- Survey your property on a free quote basis.
- Submit a full report along with photographs and an estimate direct to your or your insurance company.
- We can provide out of ours support following fire, floor or storm damage.
- Provide our own employed multi trade workforce (no subcontractors) to carry out the works.
- Appoint you with your own contracts manager who will deal directly with your insurance company on your behalf to ensure all works are carried out to your satisfaction.
- Source top quality materials that have been tested by our workforce to ensure the best outcome and longevity.
- Provide any drying, electric and gas certificates to validate works.
- Provide a written guarantee for one year for all work undertaken.
We are currently building our brand new smart phone application to enable you to keep track of works in your own password protected area.
Our satisfaction survey results are the reason we are several loss adjustor and insurance companies first choice. If you are still unsure, give us a call and we will be happy to discuss any concerns you may have.